Clinique and Neutrogena are two prestigious cosmetic brands due to the high quality of their products. Many people wonder which of the two brands is better when it comes to choosing a reliable cosmetic product.
Below is a Clinique vs Neutrogenacomparison that can be useful to know for sure which brand to choose. The product chosen is a moisturizing cream, an essential cosmetic to keep facial skin hydrated.
Clinique vs Neutrogena: Which Brand is More Effective?
Clinique’s moisturizer is called Clinique Moisture Surge and Neutrogena´s moisturizer is called Neutrogena Hydro Boost.
Similarities Between the Moisturizers:
- Both Clinique Moisture Surge and Neutrogena Hydro Boost are deep moisturizers that hydrate skin, fight wrinkles and provide a healthy glow to facial skin.
- The creams work on both oily and dry skin.
- Both creams are easily absorbed into the skin and are oil-free.
- Both creams are non-comedogenic and contain no perfumes.
Differences Between the Moisturizers:
- Clinique Moisture Surge can be used either under makeup or over makeup. Neutrogena Hydro Boost can only be used under makeup.
- The moisturizing effects of Neutrogena Hydro Boost last only one day and need to be reapplied several times. In contrast, the moisturizing effects of Clinique Moisture Surge last three to four days. Plus, you only need to apply it once every 24 hours.
- Both moisturizers contain hyaluronic acid, a substance that hydrates and keeps the facial skin structure firm.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost is more economically priced than Clinique Moisture Surge.
- Clinique Moisture Surge contains caffeine and aloe vera as the main ingredients. Caffeine stimulates skin circulation, while aloe vera is a powerful natural moisturizer. Neutrogena Hydro Boost, on the other hand, contains olive extract as its main ingredient, a powerful natural antioxidant that fights signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Facial Moisturizer
Neutrogena has a lot of facial moisturizers and the Oil-Free Daily Facial Moisturizer is one of them. Aside from being a cheap cream, it’s backed by hundreds of reviews.
The cream is non-greasy, oil-free, and non-comedogenic. Moreover, it is furnished with SPF 15 sunscreen for protection from the sun’s rays and glycerin for hydrating the skin.
The cream comes in a 4 fluid oz bottle and can be used on dry and other skin types. Moreover, it’s bisexual so it’s not meant for just women.
Men can use it too.
While a lot of people love and praise it, you should be careful when buying so as not to buy fake. As I normally state, always buy from reputable sources.
Amazon is a good one or you can buy directly from the manufacturer. This way, you don’t end up buying the dupes out there that a lot of people are complaining about.
Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Lotion
Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Lotion This lotion is one of Clinique’s popular facial moisturizers.
In fact, it’s one of the best selling out there.
It’s a dermalogist-recommended lotion and formulated for strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier. It’s suitable for all skin types and can deliver up to 8-hours of hydration.
This moisturizer is allergy-tested so that you can use it if you have sensitive skin. It is also non-acnegenic, such that it doesn’t make you break out.
Moreover, the ingredients in the lotion are on the natural side as it includes hyaluronic acid, sunflower seed cake, barley extract, and cucumber extract.
These ingredients help draw and lock in moisture into your skin so it’s soft and supple while also improving the skin’s barrier and resilience.
It’s also supposed to balance the moisture level in the skin, which is good for those with dry or combination skin. If you’re out for a new lotion or facial moisturizer, then it’s worth considering this.
It’s not expensive and is readily available on Ulta, Amazon, and the Clinique website.
Final Words on Clinique vs Neutrogena
As you can see, both Clinique and Neutrogena are suitable brands for your skin care. You need to consider the pros and cons of both as well as the price so you can make an informed decision.
For example, two popular products from both Clinique and Neutrogena are the Hydro Boost and Moisture Surge.
Both Clinique Moisture Surge and Neutrogena Hydro Boost deeply moisturize facial skin. Check out the details of each cream so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
We earn commissions if you purchase thru our link. Majority of products aren’t tested by the site owner (except a few). Content is from the research and feedback of users.