GHD vs Dyson, how do they compare? Let’s see how they fare in this article.
Before that, don’t forget that these are two of the most popular brands when it comes to hair tools. For that, there are a lot of factors you’ll need to consider when choosing one.
It’s more than just the price. You’ll have to look at the branding, marketing, effectiveness of products, and the benefits. These are the things that’ll help you differentiate between them successfully.
Without looking at those things, you’ll find it difficult to choose. This is because they have all the qualities of reputable brands.
For instance, you might not be able to separate them if their pricing are similar when you’re looking at their hair straighteners.
But when you look at the performance and what others are saying, you’ll be able to set them apart and see which one might be good for you.
To make this easy, I’m going to be looking at a lot of factors like the following:
GHD vs Dyson: Overview of Both Brands
The GHD Brand: What You Should Know
The GHD Air Dryer is one of the hairdryers that was able to be one of the best brands of hairdryers that you put your trust into.
This hairdryer may seem like just another normal hairdryer like the rest of the hairdryers that are available in the market.
However, the one thing that makes the GHD Air Dryer so unique is the fact that it has high durability which means that it could be used for a long time.
The Dyson Brand: What You Should Know
As for the Dyson hairdryer, it has a lot of useful features such as the 4 heat settings, 3-speed level, three attachment tools as well as a cool blast button.
You will also be able to dry your hair much quicker than you would normally need to.
As you can see, there are a few differences between them. Even with that, it might not be enough to make a decision. So, we’re going to look at a few more items like effectiveness of their products:
Effectiveness of GHD and Dyson
In terms of the heat output of the GHD Air Dryer, it has an ideal level of heat output as it can dry your hair without actually frying it. That can lead to damaged hair that can cause a lot of problems for your hair.
The components of the heat output of the GHD Air Dryer were perfectly designed in a way that it would be able to increase the efficiency of heat management and distribution.
Dyson hairdryer, on the other hand, has been designed to maintain the heat output in a way that it would not bee too high to prevent any damage being done to your hair.
Apart from that, the Dyson hairdryer also has a lightweight design which enables its user to dry their hair effortlessly.
Pros and Cons of GHD and Dyson
Pros of GHD
You should get the GHD hairdryer if you want:
- Power Savings
- The nozzles are changeable
- The heat settings can be manually adjusted
- Cool and simple design
- Utilizing one of the latest advanced ionic technology
Cons of GHD
- Quite heavy which makes it difficult for it to be handle
- There is a slight potential where the hairdryer will overheat which will then makes it too hot to be used
- It’s difficult for you to open the hairdryer to clean it
Pros of Dyson
You should get the Dyson hairdryer if you want:
- A faster dry time which means that you will be able to save your time and energy
- The heat output from the hairdryer will not cause any damage to your hair
- You will only need to twist-off the filter of the hairdryer to clean it
- Has a lightweight design and reduced noise level
- Highly portable and it is very suitable to be used for travel
Cons of Dyson
- The price of the hairdryer is quite expensive
GHD vs Dyson: Final Thoughts
Just like I stated at the beginning of this article, there are a lot of things you’ll need to look at when comparing the two. Although there are many others, this article has covered some of the important ones. However, this article isn’t complete.
I’ll continue to add more information and update as I research and get more information on both Dyson and GHD. You should subscribe to the blog to be informed when I update articles.
- Eucerin vs Gold Bond: Which Brand Should You Go for?
- Olay vs No 7: Which Brand Should You Choose?
- Rough and Bumpy vs Cerave SA: Which One Is Better?
- Is Schwarzkopf Hair Dye Good? Let’s Find Out
- Clarisonic vs Vanity Planet
We earn commissions if you purchase thru our link. Majority of products aren’t tested by the site owner (except a few). Content is from the research and feedback of users.