- Living Proof vs Pureology: Brand History
- Living Proof vs Pureology Shampoo – Any Differences?
- Living Proof vs Pureology Conditioner – Any Differences?
- Living Proof vs Pureology – Conclusion
Thank you for reading this article on Living Proof vs Pureology. Although there are many brands out there to consider, Living Proof and Pureology are decent brands for your needs.
Whether you’re choosing your next shampoo or conditioner, you’ll find a good variety from both brands. However, the question is, how do you decide between the two of them? Which one is the most suitable for you?
In this article, I’ll be comparing the different shampoos and conditioners on offer by both brands. After reading this article, you should be able to choose one that’s close to your expectations.
Articles I Personally Picked for You:
- Pureology vs Redken [Which of the Two Brands Is Best for You?]
- Kerastase vs Pureology: Which one Is Best for You?
- Best Clarifying Shampoo to Remove Hair Dye
- Aveeno vs Cetaphil: Battle of Two Popular Moisturizers
- Greasy Spot in Hair: Tips & Tricks for Elimination
- Is Head and Shoulders a Clarifying Shampoo? SHM Answers!
Living Proof vs Pureology: Brand History
Living Proof company is made up of world-renowned biotechnology scientists and beauty experts.
The Living Proof company has won over 76 awards: Marie Claire, Allure, SELF, Dr. Oz Show, Essence, People Stylewatch, the Oprah Magazine, Ladies Home Journal, WWD, and more.
The Living Proof brand has professional hair products that do not contain animal ingredients, parabens, propylene, glycol, THC, petroleum, and phthalates.
The Pureology company creates the best color-treated hair products. This brand has professional hair dye products that are free of harmful ingredients, SLS, 100% vegan, and not tested on animals.
Fortunately, this is a US company so it should be easy for you to get any of their products in salons or drug stores. Already, the majority of their products are available online, on their website and on Amazon.
If you have damaged hair, you should choose the Living Proof shampoo. It comes with amino acids that can help cleans your hair and make it stronger.
The Pureology shampoo is free from sulfates, parabens, silicone, etc., and can be used on a daily basis.
Are you interested in the history of these products?
- Living Proof is a company created in 2005 in Cambridge;
- Pureology is a company that was founded in 2001 in California.
Are their products effective?
As for hair care, hair shampoo must be your number one ally. This is why shampoo is a hair care product that you must have and have to be the best.
Living Proof and Pureology hair shampoos can make you look younger and more sophisticated, and it can give a new look to your hair.
We’ll compare two types of shampoos for your hair – Living Proof Restore Shampoo and Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Blonde & Hair Shampoo.
Living Proof vs Pureology Shampoo – Any Differences?
Living Proof Shampoos
Restore Living Proof Shampoo of 236 ml is safe for everyday use on all hair types.
It will naturally protect and strengthen it. Want to look even better and highlight your beauty? Then know that Living Proof Shampoo of 236 ml will help you reach your goal.
This shampoo has its advantages such as:
- Suitable for dry and damaged hair;
- Amino acids that cleanse your hair will make your hair look healthier;
- Will make your hair longer;
The product does not contain:
- ingredient of animal origin;
- Propylene glycol;
Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Blonde & Hair Shampoo is a colored hair shampoo with four or more lift levels and is in a 250 ml pack.
This shampoo is specially formulated to help blond hair – whether natural or colored, he retains the color longer.
What makes another great advantage of this shampoo is that they are:
- Mainly created on a natural basis;
- Free of silicone, parabens, and sulfates;
- Leave no damage behind;
- Dyed hair will be perfectly healthy and shiny;
Pureology Hydrate Moisturizing Shampoo
If you’re using hair vitamins, you may need some shampoos to help you cool down the effect. Also, if you’re suffering from damaged hair or dry hair and need a solid product to help you hydrate your hair, a good shampoo can help.
One of the popular products in this line is the Pureology Hydrate Moisturizing Shampoo.
As you can see from the name, this shampoo can nourish your hair with moisture and turn it smooth and flourishing. It’s a vegan formula and doesn’t contain sulfate, thus providing good sized results.
It’s color-safe and you can use it for dry hair.
Living Proof products are packaged in larger packaging than Pureology products.
Living Proof vs Pureology Conditioner – Any Differences?
Living Proof Restore Conditioner of 236 ml is a gentle moisturizer because:
- It is for color-treated and dry hair;
- No parabens;
- Safe for chemical treated hair;
- Protect color;
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner of 250 ml is a daily moisturizing conditioner because:
- Intensely moisturizes medium thick and dry hair;
- Facilitates hair styling;
- Made from 95% of consumer recycling packaging (PCR).
Living Proof vs Pureology – Conclusion
Both brands have conditioners and shampoos. If you’re looking for a great product for dry or damaged hair, then I’ll recommend the Hydrate line from Pureology.
Not only is it suitable for daily use but it can also do well on hair that doesn’t need much maintenance. While they’re expensive, they’re worth their weight in your investment.
It’s also suitable for chemically damaged hair, which is why there are so many positive ratings/reviews on the product.