At times, thick and curly hair is just not good enough. Especially when you want to look formal, nothing beats straightened hair.
However, not all people have straight hair naturally. If you are one of those people who don’t possess straight hair, you need artificial ways to straighten your hair.
However, not all people want to make use of hair straightening machines, due to their numerous dangers.
This is why Magic Sleek is perfect for such people. Magic Sleek is a haircare product or shampoo, which helps to straighten the hair.
Unfortunately, there have been a number of reports of Magic Sleek spoiling the hair of people. If you want to know why this happened and how to prevent it, keep reading.
I’ve reviewed an effective alternative to Magic Sleek
If you don’t want to use Magic Sleek anymore, it’s worth checking out.
Why Magic Sleek Ruined Your Hair
There are a lot of reasons why Magic Sleek has been ruining the hair of people lately. However, most of the causes were actually the fault of the person making use of it.
Below are the major causes of Magic Sleek issues.
1. Wrong Type of Hair
Although Magic Sleek works for a lot of hair, there are certain hair types that it is bad for. People with extremely dry and thin hair are usually not advised to make use of Magic Sleek.
This is because Magic Sleek is a hair straightener, not a hair growth serum.
Due to this, extremely dry or thin hair is not strong enough to handle the mild chemicals that Magic Sleek contains. This can, of course, lead to your hair being ruined by Magic Sleek.
2. Too Much
Magic Sleek is usually loved due to the fact that it only contains mild chemicals and still works wonders. However, as it is said, too much of everything is bad.
When Magic Sleek is not applied in its right quantity or concentration, it is very bad.
Its little amount of chemicals will accumulate over time and it can turn out to be very bad for the hair. This can end up ruining the hair beyond repair.
Therefore, when Magic Sleek is applied in excess quantities, it can end up ruining the hair.
3. Bad Combo
Most people make the mistake of mixing Magic Sleek with other conventional haircare products. While this may work well sometimes, it usually does not.
A bad mixture of chemicals in the hair will definitely not give the best results. Therefore, bad combos are actually to be blamed when Magic Sleek ruins your hair.
What to Do to Prevent This?
If you do not want Magic Sleek to ruin your hair anymore, there are some things that you can do. Some of these things are:
Before you apply Magic Sleek to straighten your hair, it is best to wash your hair thoroughly. Especially if you make use of numerous hair care products, you need to wash and rinse properly.
This will help to prevent any nasty chemical reactions from occurring in the hair. Therefore, this can help you to prevent Magic Sleek from ruining your hair.
Follow the Instructions
You need to know that the instructions which come with Magic Sleek are there to help you. This is why you need to follow them and make use of Magic Sleek in the right quantity.
After washing your hair, it is best to dry your hair properly before applying Magic Sleek. This is because wet hair will not be able to truly absorb Magic Sleek.
This can lead to some parts becoming straighter than others. Due to this, it is best to dry your hair before you apply Magic Sleek.
Pros and Cons of Magic Sleek
- Customizable Results: Magic Sleek allows for personalized outcomes, offering varying degrees of straightness based on individual preferences.
- Health-Oriented Formula: This treatment prioritizes hair health, consciously excluding harsh chemicals like formaldehyde, parabens, and sulfates.
- Compatible with All Hair Types: Magic Sleek’s versatility extends to its compatibility, catering to an array of hair types, from curly to wavy, and coarse to fine.
- Hair Color Safe: If you enjoy experimenting with hair color, Magic Sleek is a safe bet. It’s designed to be compatible with colored hair, preventing color leaching.
- Long-Lasting Effects: Magic Sleek doesn’t fade away after a few washes. Its effects are designed to last, providing sleek, straight hair for an extended period.
- Time-Consuming Treatment: The process of applying Magic Sleek can take several hours, making it potentially inconvenient for individuals with packed schedules.
- High Price Tag: While Magic Sleek offers numerous benefits, it comes with a premium price tag, potentially placing it out of reach for those on a tight budget.
- Professional Application Needed: For the best results, Magic Sleek requires a professional application. This can limit its accessibility for home usage.
Magic Sleek Ingredients
Magic Sleek has reinvented the traditional hair straightening wheel, incorporating an array of ingredients that veer off the beaten path. Among the key components, you’ll find:
- Tannin: A plant-based polyphenol, Tannin is the crux of Magic Sleek’s formula. It binds to the hair’s protein structure, aiding in the straightening process without compromising the hair’s integrity.
- Argan Oil: Known as ‘liquid gold’, Argan oil imparts moisturizing and nourishing properties, offering a sheen of health to your locks.
- Amino Acids: These building blocks of protein fortify and strengthen your hair, promoting resilience against damage.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E fights off the damaging effects of free radicals, promoting overall hair health.
Magic Sleek triumphs in the haircare arena by ditching the traditional harsh chemicals like formaldehyde, parabens, and sulfates.
Instead, it employs a holistic blend of potent and beneficial ingredients that nurture the hair while simultaneously taming it. Now, that’s what we call a real sleight of hand!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Magic Sleek Cause Hair Loss?
You’ve finally discovered Magic Sleek, the godsend hair straightening solution that promises smooth, frizz-free locks.
But amidst the enchantment, a question buzzes in your mind – could this magic spell cast a shadow of hair loss? Let’s delve into this hairy situation.
Magic Sleek, with its unique blend of exotic ingredients, has been lauded for its ability to straighten even the most untamed tresses without the usual harsh chemicals.
The risk of hair loss, typically associated with chemical straighteners, stems from damage to the hair shaft or the hair follicle.
However, Magic Sleek’s formula, devoid of formaldehyde, parabens, and sulfates, minimizes this risk.
As with any hair treatment, individual experiences may vary.
A golden rule of thumb is to always carry out a strand test, ensuring your hair responds favorably to the magic of Magic Sleek. Remember, haircare isn’t a magic trick, it’s a ritual.
What Shampoo to Use After Magic Sleek?
Ah, the afterglow of a Magic Sleek treatment – your hair, smooth and straight, just as you’ve dreamed. But now the question bounces around: What shampoo to use to maintain this silky magic? Fear not, for we’ve got the answer.
To keep your tresses in their sleek, shiny state, you’ll want to use a shampoo that’s free from sulfates and sodium chloride.
These ingredients can strip away the Magic Sleek treatment and leave your hair looking less than enchanting. Opt for a gentle, nourishing shampoo to ensure your hair stays spellbindingly sleek.
We earn commissions if you purchase thru our link. Majority of products aren’t tested by the site owner (except a few). Content is from the research and feedback of users.